Steel dust plug for PS10 female. Screw to Connect Couplings - High Pressure, Ball Seal Screwed Couplings.OEM and dealer accounts can qualify for extended terms and pricing discounts. Call our customer service department today to apply.
Holmbury PS Series High Pressure, Ball Seal Screwed Couplings can be connected and disconnected even with a low residual hydraulic pressure in the line. They are ideal for general industrial applications such as high pressure pumps, power units, and other high pressure pulse applications. Two sizes are offered, 1/4″ and 3/8″ NPT.
- Compatible with Enerpac C-604, Parker 3000 Series, and others.
- Connection and disconnection can be performed even with low residual hydraulic pressure in the line.
- Screw thread retaining mechanism eliminates Brinelling.
- Female coupler available with NPTF male thread. Male nipple available with NPTF female thread.
Zinc plated carbon steel body material with nitrile seals and PTFE backing ring. Other seal materials available on request.
- Maximum working pressure for both sizes: 700 bar (10,150 PSI).
- Operating temperature: -20°C (-4°F) to 100°C (212°F)